Saturday 13 July 2013

Day 7 - Planning for Nikko

Today I did nothing. Nothing interesting to read about anyway. I stayed at home, packed and planned for Nikko and beyond. Research, reviews etc. It was productive and absolutely neccessary, and it was good to have a relaxing day before I go to Nikko, because its go go go from then on! I'm quite excited to start hopping from city to city, I feel like I've done everything I wanted to in Tokyo so I want to start moving again!

Technically, I couldn't actually leave the house till 5pm anyway. I went downstairs with my rucksack at about 1 and found a not on the table saying Mum has gone out to run some errand till 5pm, please take it easy and stay in the house till she gets back'. I guess she didn't want to disturb me to tell me that she was leaving :P

I went to get some food around 7ish just at this small place near the station, and I had meat and rice (I think it was pork?) It was nice, but a bit fatty, so I had to try and eat around the fat using only chopsticks. It was quite a challenge, but still tasty.


Right, early start tomorrow, so I think I'll say goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment